Struggling to get exposure and increase the readership of your sites content?
If you write about topics related to WordPress, we want to hear from you.
Contact us now with the proposed title of your post.
We’ll let you know if we think its a good idea which our readers will find interesting and give you the exposure you need as a reward.
Firstly, here’s a bit about the kind of exposure you can receive after publishing unique quality content on WP Sites.
Over 50,000 WordPress Followers
In total, WP Sites is followed by over 50,000 people across different social media networks, email & RSS subscribers.
Based on this level of exposure, guest posts can achieve a significant amount of exposure from a large number of WordPress enthusiasts.
If you’d like to submit your content to be featured on WP Sites or have a question, please read the guidelines below and send your post to us for approval.
Please submit content which is written based on the needs, challenges, frustrations and goals WordPress users need help with.
1) Content must be original and based on your own personal authentic experience. I will test your content to make sure it is unique, has not been published before , rewritten based on someone else’s experience or spun (using article spinning software) and posted somewhere else on the internet.
2) The content you submit must not be copyrighted © content including images.
3) Please check your content for (spelling, grammar, formatting etc.)
4) A guest post submission does not guarantee publication however, authentic personal experiences which are highly relevant and useful to my site subscribers and visitors will be published.
5) Your content should be related to WordPress and the existing categories on this site and include highly relevant keywords and key phrases. Please focus your content on one keyword or long tail keyword (key phrase). You can include other keywords which have the same meaning as your focus keyword.
This way your content will have the best chance of being indexed in Google’s search results sending more consistent ongoing traffic to your site and therefore increasing your readership.
For best results, please describe how you are using these solutions on your site or for your customers? Readers looking for WordPress solutions like to see proof that your methods work and that you have used these methods to solve problems.
Examples including screenshots and videos work best.
6) Article should be between 400 and 2000 words.
7) Please include a few lines about yourself, an image of your face, link to your website and your Google + profile page. ( This is compulsory)
8) Please include a link to your about page at the end of the post and you are also welcome to include a link to your RSS by email feed which generally converts better than RSS.
9) Please note: Images more than 660px will be cropped as this is the max width of my main content area.
Guest Author Submission Form
Please submit your guest post for consideration using this contact form.
I will review your content and send you login registration details as contributor once approved.