Over the Last few years I have been working on WordPress blog & website design for myself and other bloggers.
I enjoy helping beginners with anything relating to blogging, seo and design so its not like work to me.
The most common questions bloggers and website owners ask me are:
- How do I make my website or blog look better
- How do I get more traffic to my website
- How do I submit my website or blog to the search engines
Other commonly asked questions relating to new blogs are:
- What is the best web Hosts for my site?
- What is the best theme to use for my new website
- What are the best websites
- How do I make money from blogging
I have a list of questions I normally ask in order to get a clearer picture of what my clients want to achieve.
- What Do You Want To Achieve With Your Blog?
- What Other Sites or Blogs Do You Like and What Parts of Them Do You Like and Why?
- What Is Your Budget Price and What Is Your Time frame?
I need to know this information before I start to create a WordPress blog or website for a client so I can help my client decide on what theme to choose.
WordPress is the only blog software I use to build a new blog for myself or a client. I show my client a list of themes to choose from and normally try to match a theme similar to the list of other sites they like depending on what exactly they like about those sites.
This doesn’t mean that we copy another site but we do look at different elements including:
- Blog Layout and Colour Scheme
- Site Header and footer design
- Number of columns and width of each
- Images and colour of images
- Page relevance and content
- Page Permalinks and relevant keywords
I advise all new clients to look for ideas relating to their specific goals around branding themselves and their business.
A search will normally result in a list of templates and themes which will help give you some great ideas for your new blog.
Existing website owners may have other needs relating to website makeovers like:
- Increasing site traffic and building their subscriber lists more effectively
- Changing their design and Layout to help site visitors read more easily
- Write More Compelling Content That Ranks Better In Search Engines
If you are starting a new site yourself, do you have a thorough understanding of How to Setup and Install WordPress?
It’s important to know How To Install WordPress The Right Way The First Time as well as understand the correct setup procedures otherwise you may experience the “White Screen of Death”!
Designing, setting up and installing a new custom wordpress blog can end up being a major headache or a fantastic experience.
Fortunately we can totally influence the end result for you and the end result will be a great result for you.