One of the most important parts of blogging is engagement.
Engagement helps you connect with your readers or audience as some say and built trust and credibility.
Comments also helps you learn more about your readers and gain valuable feedback which you can use to improve your posts and your business sales.
Learn more about managing and preventing comment spam in WordPress:
- Stop Comment Spam Using The Native WordPress Discussion Settings
- How To Setup Akismet Plugin and Stop WordPress Spam Comments
- Delete WordPress Comments By Date
- Editing WordPress Comment Links
There’s also many plugins which you can install to enhance and customize your comments box:
- Livefyre – The Best Comments Plugin for WordPress Increases Engagement
- How To Add Facebook Comments in WordPress
- 3 Ways To Change The Default WordPress Comments Avatar Image
One of the major differences between static websites and blogs are comments.
With WordPress can get the best of both worlds.
Next up, we’ll check out themes which help give your site a unique appearance.