This post shows you different ways to display your product images on category archive pages when using iThemes Exchange in different WordPress themes.
Firstly, you'll need to go to Exchange > Addons and activate Product Categories:
Simply paste the above code after the loop starts in the archive.php file of any default theme like Twenty Fourteen or Twenty Twelve.
iThemes Exchange Product Category Images in Genesis
- Create a new file named taxonomy-it_exchange_category.php using a code editor like Notepad++
- Copy the PHP code from the view raw link in the Gist and paste it into the file.
- Save and upload the file to the root directory of your child theme.
You can name the file either archive.php or taxonomy-it_exchange_category.php and use the StudioPress Code Snippets to customize your product category archives pages.
Here's what the above code produces in Genesis:
- Tested on the Eleven40 Pro child theme by StudioPress.
- Mobile Queries not included