About 8 hrs has been spent modifying the code to work in Genesis to produce this result you can see in the following demo video:
The template is coded as a front-page.php file however you can easily add a page template header and use it on any page in any Genesis child theme by changing the file name to something like video-popout.php.
- You can change the icons and icon links
- Change the text
- Change the images below the text
- Change the background image
- Change the button text and button styling
- Change the video shown in the popout.
Tested on the Sample child theme by StudioPress themes.
Here’s the template you can download and install in your genesis child theme:
You need to subscribe to fully access this tutorial.