This page template enables you to add content via the native WordPress custom fields meta boxes located on every Edit Page.
- Using a code editor, create a new file named tab_fields.php and add the large block of PHP code below to the file.
- Add the jQuery near the end of this post to a file in your child themes js folder.
- Upload the file to your child themes root directory.
- You can then select the template named Tabbed Fields from the drop menu under the Page Attributes box located on every Edit Page screen.
- Add a custom field for each tab using the field names you see in the above image and then add content to each value field.
You need to pay to fully access this tutorial.
Enjoy unlimited access & coding support by registering.