Copyblogger has just released Premise 2.0 which is a huge upgrade to the original Premise plugin that helps WordPress users create landing pages.
Its a massive upgrade to the previous version which means you can now also:
- Build rock-solid membership sites with WordPress
- Take recurring payments with automated access management
- Automatically drip content out over time
- Securely sell ebooks, software, and other digital downloads
- Confidently create private forum areas with vBulletin
- Quickly set up password-protected content libraries
- Easily build check-out pages for PayPal and Authorize.net
The Premise 2.0 plugin for WordPress, helps you make money online and has just been upgraded to help online marketing specialists increase sales.
I’m interested to try out the new version as i did try the first version and have been trying out several different WordPress landing/sales/squeeze page plugins for a while now.
I haven’t been totally satisfied with what i’ve tried in the past but think Premise 2.0 looks very interesting and certainly worth trying out.
If you don’t like it, they offer a 30 day money back guarantee which i know they’ll honor, no questions asked.
Special Price on Premise 2.0
For a limited time, Premise 2.0 is only $95.
This deep discount is only available until the new Premise site is ready — until then, the post on Copyblogger is the only place where people can learn about the new features.
The price will then increase to $165
The link above is an affiliate link. I have tried Premise 1.0 on a client site and also own the Genesis framework as well as several Studiopress themes which are also Copyblogger products.
I’m more than comfortable recommending Copyblogger products, not to mention the content on the Copyblogger site as an excellent source of resources for WordPress users.Subscribe for new Genesis Tutorials