The post title is the most important part of your blog post and the second most important part of your blog post is the opening few lines.
You may have a great title that attracts readers to your post but whats the point if you fail to carry through with your promise and write a lame opening?
In this tutorial, you will not only learn how to easily write posts in under 20 minutes, you will also learn how to setup your first post so it attracts new readers and ranks well in search engine results.
Here’s a list of ways to capture your readers mind and draw your readers deeper into your blog post.
- Share a joke about your personal experience related to writing your first blog post
- Find a disturbing statistic thats related to your post title or content
- Ask a question that can be funny, disturbing or related to your blog post
- Use a qoute from someone funny or famous that may also be involved in your industry and related to your blog title or content.
- Try and find an image thats related to your story. This can be a cartoon thats paints a picture in the minds of your readers.
- Try and tie your conclusion back into your opening or post title. Does this give you a better understanding of How To Write Blog Posts? Do you now understand what the most important part or your blog post is? How did you go writing your first blog posts?
The 3 Most Important Elements
- Design A simple design thats easy to navigate makes it easy for your readers to find the relevant information they are searching for and need help with. The content is more important to the design and needs to be related to the search query that your readers are seeking help with. Qaulity content that digs deep into the relevant topic and solves problems and needs is what it is all about.
- SEO If your content is designed properly and setout so it helps solve the readers needs and problems, then you will attract links to this content. This will increase your Off Page SEO and Search Results. You can control the On Page SEO by writing relevant qaulity content thats designed properly and the next step is to work on Off Page Seo using Links.
- Social Media Posting your content to as many social media sites as possible helps drive traffic to your blog posts. However, if the content does not have the right elements, the time on page and bounce rate will be huge. Read on to learn what elements are the fundamental basis of writing great content that is compelling and engaging.
Tips for Writing Great Posts?
- Write in a Simple Conversational Style thats Avoids Big Words and Sophistication. Keep it natural using your own style of polite conversation rather than portraying yourself to be an expert to your readers. Your own personal, authentic experience that worked well for you and can also help others goes a long way when sharing your valuable tips your learn’t the hard way
- Help Your Reader Find the Information they are really Interested in Within the Post Easily. Make it easy to find the main points without reading too deeply in to every paragraph. Readers love lists, subheadings, sections, block quotes, images and graphics, and the use of bold or italics with coloured text
- Write in a Tutorial style that benefits your readers by helping them solve problems or helping them learn the basics of something they have wanted to lern more about. Answer the real reasons they have searched or subscribed to in the first place. Don’t focus on yourself but focus more on problem solving and saticfying your readers needs.
What are you waiting for? Go and write a blog post!Subscribe to Free Tutorials