The Site Audit service is designed specifically for WordPress users only.
We will complete a full analysis of your WordPress installation and provide you with a list of what needs to be done to fix the problems.
Alternatively, you may hire us to fix some or all of the problems for you.
How Does The Site Audit Work?
The main problem areas we will focus on fixing are:
- Broken Links – Full site scan for broken links
- 404 Page Not Found Errors – Full site scan for errors pages
- Crawl Errors – Full list of crawl errors
- WordPress Security – Securing & Protecting your site from hackers
- Seo Faults & Errors – Webmaster Tools Analysis for duplicate content & Title tags
- Site Speed – Google Analytics report on average site speed
- Server Errors – Report on CPU, Transfer & Disk Space usage including server resources
- Faulty Code – Report on which pages have code issues causing problems
The actions taken to fix these problems will increase your Search engine rankings, traffic and the usability of your site for your visitors.
We will explain to you why its important to fix the problems with your site and how the actions taken will benefit you.
We will also provide a prioritized list with all the actions that need to be taken on your most important pages & posts.
Benefits of Fixing Problems
Our aim is to fix all the problems you have already found with your site and improve the speed, optimization, security & experience for your sites users.
Custom Problem Solving
Please add any special areas which need attention that you are concerned about.
To start the process, complete the following form:
[gravityform id=”5″ name=”Site Audit” title=”false” description=”false”]