By default, the Essence Pro theme displays entries in 2 columns on archive pages. In this download, you’ll find the template which enables you to display category archive posts in 3 columns like this :
The download folder includes :
- A custom archive page template
- CSS to display your entries like you see in the above screenshot
- PHP code enabling you to set a featured image size for category archives
Shows the default 2 columns displayed on the front page and 3 columns on all category archive pages. Also shows entries displaying in a single column on smaller screen sizes.
There’s 2 – 3 steps :
- # Upload the file named category.php to your Essence Pro theme folder like this :
- # Copy & paste the CSS from the style.css file to the end of the Essence Pro themes style sheet and clear caching.
- # Optional – Copy & paste the PHP code ( excluding the opening PHP tag ) from the functions.php file to the end of your Essence Pro themes functions file