You can use this attachment page file to create you own custom attachment page for all attachments or just your image attachments.
Update : Here’s the latest attachment template for Genesis which also generates a set of responsive images your browser can choose from to load.
Simply rename the file to image.php if you only want to use the template to display image attachments.
- Create anew file using a code editor like Notepad++
- Copy the PHP code from the view raw link in the Gist
- Paste the code into the new file
- Name the file attachment.php or image.php
- Upload the file to the root directory of your child theme folder
If you’re looking for idea’s on what you can do with a custom attachment image.php file, take a look in the Twenty Fourteen default theme.