Rotating images in WordPress is easy. All you need to do is add some code to the image class you want to rotate and you’re done. You can make your avatar rotate on hover, make all images in a single gallery rotate or simply make a single image rotate anywhere on your site.
In this really cool tutorial, you’ll get the code to:
- Rotate your avatar image in your author box
- Rotate all images in a gallery
- Rotate any single image regardless of whether its in a post, page or widget.
- And rotate your featured post thumbnail images on your archive pages
Rotate Avatar Images
Rotate Gallery Images
This code works for images created using the native WordPress gallery. You’ll need to change the class if you’re using a plugin which uses a different name for your gallery.
Note: The gallery number can also be changed if you’ve created multiple galleries in WordPress.
Rotate Single Image
You need to use Firebug or view your source code to grab the i.d for your image.
Rotate Featured Post Thumbnail Image
This code will rotate all your featured post images on your blog and other archive pages.
Other Affects With Images
- You can also make any image round.
- Create scrolling text and images.
- Create different effects using a free online CSS generator
- Rotate Body Background Images Using Backstretch
- Rotate Widget Background Images Using Backstretch
- Rotate Images Using PHP Code