The code in this download folder creates a menu logo menu in the header of version 2.2.4 of the Genesis Sample theme.
Note : This solution will NOT work in newer versions. See the related posts at the end of this post for links to solutions which work with other themes.
Shows the primary and secondary menus renamed to left and right and repositioned into the header displaying to the left and right of the header image.
Tested using the Genesis Sample child theme by StudioPress, version 2.2.4. May work on other older versions of the Genesis Sample child theme.
There’s 3 steps :
- # Modify the PHP code between lines 81 – 94 as seen in the following screenshot and the code in the functions.php file
- # Upload the responsive-menus.js file to the js folder replacing the default responsive-menus.js file.
- # Copy & paste the CSS from the style.css file to the end of your style sheet and clear caching.
- Menu Logo Menu In Essence Pro
- Menu Logo Menu Using CSS Grid In Parallax Pro
- Menu Logo Menu In Genesis Sample Themes Header