This template shows only the title and featured image like this :
You can also use the code in this template to :
- Remove the archive page title and description.
- Remove or modify the post info in the entry header.
- Remove or modify the entry meta in the entry footer.
- Reposition the featured image inline with the entry title.
- Set the content limit.
- Align the featured image to the left, middle or right of the content.
- Use a custom featured image size.
- Display the excerpt or content with content limit.
- Modify the read more text.
- Modify the entire read more link.
- Use any layout option.
- Use a different pagination option.
- Set the posts per page.
- Exclude or include specific posts only.
Demo Video #
Shows the featured image and post title displayed on each category page in the Modern Studio Pro child theme for Genesis.
Works in any Genesis child theme.
Installation Steps #
There’s only 1 step.
Upload the file to your child theme folder and name the file according to the WordPress Template Hierarchy so it loads on the archive page type(s) you want to customize.