1. Login to your Web hosting accounts cpanel and navigate to the Files section and click on Backups.
2. Here you can click on the databases you wish to backup for one click backup and also very simply restore you backups as well.
Using cPanel to Backup your databases manually is very simple and if you ever need to restore then its a simple one click process as well. Not all Web Hosts offer backup so you may need to use a backup plugin.
More Backup Resources
- Using phpMyAdmin for WordPress Database Backup
- 4 Ways To Fully Backup Your WordPress Site
- How To Backup Your Site and Move WordPress To A New Host Using A WordPress Plugin
- How To Backup Your WordPress Site and Move To a New Host
- Best WordPress Backup Plugin Fully Backs Up Your Databases and Files