Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com , last month invested up to $1.2 million in WP Engines hosting platform.
The hosting platform offers super fast page load speeds and only hosts WordPress powered sites.
WPEngine offers a VIP-type experience for smaller-scale websites.
The WordPress hosting service includes:
- fully managed servers & support
- one-click backup & restore points
- optimization for speed and security
- security features that include automatic software upgrades
- hosting from data centre’s in London, Japan & America
Unlike WordPress.com, WPEngine allows customers to install most plugins. Most of all, WPEngine promises its users simplicity and a seamless transition and integration experience.
The platform is ideal for pro-bloggers, for businesses, and also for small dev shops and consultants in the WordPress.
WP Engine focus on:
- Speed – Super fast page loading speeds
- Scalability – Can handle 2,500 requests per second
- Security – Full backups every 24hours
- CDN – Integrated Content Delivery Network
WPEngine is the only web host which Automattic have chosen to include in their VIP featured partner program.Subscribe for Genesis Tutorials - Double Opt In Confirmation Required