This code changes the posts status of published standard posts and published CPT items.
- The Publish status is changed when the user role changes from editor to a custom role named customer which has the same capabilities as a subscriber.
- The Publish status changes for both standard posts & CPT items published by the editor.
- The code works with any plugin that create custom post types.
- Copy & paste the PHP code to the end of your child themes functions file.
- Swap out the CPT name from gd_place to the name of your CPT.
Remember to use your CPT slug & re-save permalinks.
View what the code does before you checkout.