This code adds a jQuery datepicker to the checkout page in WooCommerce which :
- Excludes customers from selecting weekends for delivery
- Disable the delivery date picker for a specific date
- Disable the datepicker for products from a specific category
- Conditionally displays when flat rate or free shipping is selected and hides when local pickup is chosen
- Adds the delivery date to your order emails sent to customers and site admins
Disable Datepicker by Date
Set the date on line 34.
Disable or Enable Datepicker by Category
Set the category slug on line 39.
Install the zip folder as a new plugin or copy & paste the code from the file to the end of your child themes functions file or custom functionality plugin.
You may also like…
These solutions may also help :