The PHP code in this custom plugin for WooCommerce, lists every order where a coupon has been applied.
The code in the plugin generates a list of all orders where coupons have been applied and enables the storeowner to view :
- The order number.
- Product(s) ordered when the coupon was used.
- The date, time and billing country related to the coupons usage.
- Coupon description, code, type and value.
- Coupon count foreach customers usage.
- The name of the customer using the coupon.
Install the zip folder as a new plugin or copy and paste the PHP code to the end of your child themes functions file or custom code snippets plugin.
You’ll find a new tab under Marketing > Coupons in your WordPress Dashboard.