This tutorial for beginners provides the PHP and CSS code which creates a widget over a full screen width image.
The code adds the image after the header and nav menu however you could change this simply by changing the genesis_after_header hook.
Here’s what the code produces on the front page only:
- Here’s the HTML for button which you can paste into a text widget.
- The code also includes PHP which goes at the end of your child themes functions.php file.
- And CSS for your style sheet.
- Title Over Full Width Featured Image
- Add Background Image to Widget Via Customize
- Display Widget Text Content Over Image In Genesis
- Add Call To Action Widget In Any StudioPress Theme