This code creates a new page template for Genesis which you can select from the drop menu under the Page Attributes meta box.
The code displays the category name and all posts published under that category name for every category which has published posts.
The code uses 3 WordPress functions:
Update : Here’s a newer solution which enables you to use any taxonomy type and display each post in any type of grid layout using even or uneven widths & heights.
- Show All Tagged Posts On 1 Page With Equal Height
- Genesis Template To Display 3 Posts From Each Category
- Template For All Custom Taxonomy Type Titles & Entries
- Display Posts From Specific Sub Categories
- Create Custom Category Archive Page Template
- List All Child Categories of One Parent Category in Genesis