In this tutorial, i’ll provide several working code snippets which you can use ‘as is’ or modify to your own specific requirements.
Alice asked this question:
I’m trying to implement the WP PageNavi plugin in a New Child Theme from a client, the theme is a child theme of the Genesis framework. The plugin is a pagination plugin but I only need the pagination of the posts in only two of the categories of the site. I can’t figure out the structure of the page. Can someone help me on this? Thanks in advanced.
These code snippets add pagination (next & previous post navigation) links to:
- All single posts in every category
- All single posts
- Single posts in specific categories
I’ll also include CSS code which you can use to style your links anyway you like.
All single posts in each category
All single posts in each category will be linked which means posts in other categories won’t be linked together.
Related Code Snippets
- Add Next & Previous Product Navigation Links To WooCommerce Single Products
- WP PageNavi Plugin Adds Pagination In WordPress
- Previous & Next Single Post Navigation Links In WordPress
- Adding Next & Previous Post Nav Links In Genesis
- Add Single Post Nav Links For Categories
- How To Add Next & Previous Nav Links To Single Custom Post Types