This template enables you to show posts on archive pages in columns. Here’s the result written specifically for the Navigation Pro child theme by StudioPress :
The code enables you to :
- Display posts in 2,3,4 or 6 columns. In this theme, 2 or 3 works best.
- Display posts in a single column n smaller screens for ipads and hand held mobile devices.
- Use the template for category, tag, date, author and other archive page types simply by naming the file according to the WordPress Template Hierarchy. In this case its named tag.php
- Use the code from this template to fully customize all archive page elements.
Shows the tag archive page displaying posts in 3 columns on desktop screens and 1 column on smaller screens for mobile devices.
There’s 2 steps :
- # Upload the file named tag.php to the Navigation Pro themes root directory and name the file according to the WordPress Template hierarchy to load the template on any archive page type.
- # Copy & paste the CSS from the style.css file to the end of the Navigation Pro themes style sheet and clear caching.