Have you ever run out of idea’s on what to write about?
Running out of idea’s is not the only problem.
You may also want to find popular topics to write about as well so you’re posts are shared more on social networks and linked to from sites within your niche.
Here’s 11 tools which can help you find the right keywords to focus the content you write about on.
- Google Insights Examples - Work out where to find your customers and how to find out how much interest there is in specific search terms.
- Google Correlate – New tool which you can use to find keywords used in search terms which have a similar pattern of activity.
- Soovle - This tool can be used to find keywords across multiple search engines.
- Ubersuggest - Gives you long tail keyword idea’s based on Google suggest and other search verticals like Shopping, News, Images, Web and Video.
- Google Adwords Keyword Tool - The most popular keyword tool you can use to find topics which rank in your niche
- SEODigger - Check the keywords of your niche competitors and find out what they’re ranking for.
- SimilarSites - Discover sites in your niche which are similar and find out your keyword density. Includes a list of sites your readers also visited and attention analysis and eye tracking heat maps.
- Wordtracker - free keyword tool to help find keywords, some of which aren’t included in Google’s keyword tool.
- Google Alerts - Setup alerts to find whats popular based on keywords in your niche and get notified by email when new posts are published in your niche.
- Google Analytics - Use your own account to find what’s hot and whats not and build on your existing content with related content you can link internally. This will support your existing content and increase your rankings.
- Bing Keyword Research Tool - Part of the new Bing webmaster tools which will help you find keywords and phrases to focus your content on.
What do you do when you run out of idea’s to write about?
Use any of these keyword tools or like to add another?