This tutorial shows you how to add the color picker to the Edit Post screen so you can change the color for specific elements on single posts & pages.
You can also add the hex color code to a custom field manually rather than use the color picker.
Here’s the demo video showing how you can use the color picker to change the color of the entry title on each single post. If you don’t pick a color, the default color is used.
Shows the color picker added to the Edit Post screen enabling easy changing of single post elements.
Tested using the Genesis Sample child theme by StudioPress however works using any Genesis child theme.
Register or login to access the code in the download folder :
Related Code Snippets
- How To Style Each Post With A Different Background Color On Your Home Page Loop
- Code Color Picker On Taxonomy Edit Screen To Style Post Meta On All Page Types Including Posts Page
- Inline Style Post Category Links Using Color Picker
- Code To Add Color Picker To Meta Box On Edit Post Screens
- Add Color Picker To Edit Category Screen To Set Color For Posts In Each Category