This tutorial provides the PHP code which enables you to:
- Add your site title before your header image
- Or add your site title after your header image
- Add a custom class to the site title
- Display title over logo
The code also includes a custom class to style your site title differently to the default.
Here’s the code you simply paste at the end of your child themes functions file using a code editor:
- Add Site Title After & Inline With Logo In Genesis Sample Child Theme
- Site Title & Description Before Header Image In Genesis
- Site Title & Description After Logo In Genesis Sample
- Add Image Inline & Before Site Title in Genesis
- Add Avatar Before Site Title in Genesis
- Center Site Title Over Logo
- Add Your Site Description After Your Logo
Could you please write the code if you want both the title and the site-description above the logo?