The code in this download folder enables you to :
- Create a custom post type ( CPT )
- Create custom taxonomy types
- Customize your CPT archive template
- Display CPT items in columns
- Control the theme settings independent of the main Genesis > Theme Settings.
- Add categories and tags to your custom post type.
Demo Video #
Shows how the code creates a CPT named portfolio with support for using categories and tags as well as creating custom taxonomy taxonomy types. Displays CPT items in a grid which can be changes to 2, 4 or 6 columns.
Includes the code to show/hide the featured image independent of the main Genesis archive settings.
Code Installation #
There’s 2 steps :