This page template enables you to add content via the native WordPress custom fields meta boxes located on every Edit Page.
- Using a code editor, create a new file named tab_fields.php and add the large block of PHP code below to the file.
- Add the jQuery near the end of this post to a file in your child themes js folder.
- Upload the file to your child themes root directory.
- You can then select the template named Tabbed Fields from the drop menu under the Page Attributes box located on every Edit Page screen.
- Add a custom field for each tab using the field names you see in the above image and then add content to each value field.