The code in this download folder enables you to modify the entire default output for the single book details & description for both the front end output and backend fields, via your child theme, including :
- The book image
- The book details fields for price, publisher, editor, edition, available in, ISBN
- The book buttons ( enables you to add more or remove/modify existing buttons ).
- Change the layout to any Genesis layout including content sidebar and sidebar content.
Basically, everything you can see in this screenshot can be modified or removed via your child theme folder :
Shows modifications to the frontend output of the single template & book details fields on the Edit Book admin screen for the Author Pro theme by StudioPress.
This code modifies the Genesis Author Pro plugin by StudioPress.
There’s 2 steps :
- # Upload the Book_Meta.php & single-books.php files to your Author Pro theme folder like this :
- # Copy & paste the following PHP code to the end of your Author Pro themes functions.php file.
require_once CHILD_DIR . '/Book_Meta.php';