WordPress has finally launched a mobile application which enables full features for the web based editor WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) for basic editing like bolding text, creating bullet points and uploading images etc.
WordPress for webOS enables you to manage your blog from your HP Touchpad . Made for HP webOS, WordPress for webOS uses Cards which allows you to quickly switch between managing, editing, and browsing content. Tap an email address or website URL within the app and a new card is launched and stacked for fast and intuitive navigation.
WordPress for Webos Features
- Available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, and Japanese.
- Sliding panels make it easy to manage comments, drafts, posts, and pages.
- The visual editor enables you to format text, add links, and embed media into your posts and pages.
- Works with both WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org blogs.
- The app notifies you of new pending comments.
- WordPress.com Stats are built right in (requires Jetpack for self-hosted blogs)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.