If you’re new to web design, you may have seen very simple looking block diagrams showing the simple layout and basic functions of a website.
The easiest way to create a visual display of a websites different page elements is to use wireframe software.
The Pencil Project’s unique mission is to build a free and opensource tool for making diagrams and GUI prototyping that everyone can use.
- Pencil can be installed in a Firefox browser or stand alone as a desktop application
- Easily drag and drop external graphics and vectors for use in your diagrams
- Built-in stencils for creating diagrams
- Choose clipart from openclipart.org for direct use in your diagram document
- Save document as png image, word doc, PDF or html web page
- Standard drawing operations & sketchy stencil
Screen Shot Gallery
Here’s a couple of examples showing you the apps interface and how you can also create web pages with Pencil.
Here’s some of the most popular tools used to create wireframe diagrams for web design.
Premium Wireframe Apps
Here’s a list of popular premium Wireframing Apps.Subscribe for Free & Premium Genesis Tutorials