Displaying different types of advertisements within the content area of your blog posts can be achieved using several methods.
According to the experts, placing the ads on the top left hand corner of your posts or after the first paragraph converts the best.
This is not something you may want to do because the ads can be far too random and may imply endorsement of products and services which you don’t use or recommend.
However, if you have bills to pay then Adsense or other types of banner and text ads can convert well when displayed within content that is related to the banner or text advertisement.
Theme Specific Locations
Before and after posts content hooks are the most popular but what if you want your ads to automatically display after a specific paragraph?
You’ll need a custom function which you’ll find in the code snippet below or on Github.
Display Ads After Specific Paragraph
Note: This code may need modifying depending on exactly where you want to display your ads after a paragraph in respect of the margins and padding.
- Customize Archive Template For Genesis With Ads Before or After Each Entry
- Insert Different Ads After Every Entry Using Custom Archive Page Template
- Add Adsense After 1st Paragraph On Single Posts & Pages
- Display Featured Image Within Content on Single Posts
- Add New Widget After 1st Post On Home Page
- Code To Add Widget Inside Body of Content in Any Theme