This basic template enables you to use video embed code to display videos in a single static page template like this :
- You can use embed code from YouTube or Vimeo and should work with embed code from any video hosting provider.
- You can display your videos in a 2, 3, 4 & 6 column responsive grid.
- Set all the video options in the embed code
In this example, i used the following dimensions : width=”350″ height=”197″
- Download the zip folder for logged in members below and upload the file named embed-videos.php to your child theme folder.
- Create a page and select the Template named Embedded Video from the drop down menu in the Page Attributes meta box on the edit page screen.
Add Video Embed Code
Create a custom field for each named video_embed and add your embed code for each video like this :
Tested using the Genesis Sample child theme by StudioPress with YouTube & Vimeo embed code.
Here’s the template for logged in members :
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.