Google published a new post today about In Depth Articles in Search Results.
The post lists 5 main points which will help Google better understand and more accurately index your content.
The top 3 points are all well supported by the new Genesis 2.0 design framework which includes built in support for Schema & authorship markup as well as paginated posts.
Here’s 5 posts which provide solutions on:
- How to add custom Schema/Microdata markup in Genesis
- How To Enable HTML 5 In Genesis 2.0 Child Themes
- How to Change Genesis Default Microdata Settings
- How To Add Google Authorship in Genesis for Single & Multiple Authors in WordPress
- How To Add Next & Previous Nav Links To Single Custom Post Types
- Over 20 Ideas On How To Create Compelling Content