In this short video, we walk you through the process of installing WordPress with Simple Scripts provided by Bluehost.
Installing WordPress to your web host is simple.
Follow these steps and it should only take you 2 minutes.
Other Installation Methods
As previously discussed in video 1, downloading and installing WordPress manually is generally Not required these days.
There’s several easier solutions you can choose when deciding on how you want to install WordPress.
You can either:
- Sign up with a web host who supports WordPress & install WordPress in a few clicks
- Use a setup service which offers free installation
- Pay a WordPress consultant to install and setup the software for you
Installing WordPress Manually
To install the WordPress software, you’ll find these tutorials helpful as well.
- Avoiding Common Installation Problems With WordPress
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using File Manager
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using a 5 Step Process
Lets take a look at what this video is all about.
- Creating and configuring a wp-config file
- Creating a database
- Running the WordPress installation script
As you can see, installing WordPress manually is considered a last resort and only advisable if your hosting provider doesn’t offer a one click service for this purpose.
In the next video we’ll take a look at the WordPress Dashboard.
Subscribe for new Genesis Tutorials