Media covers images, video and audio files which you can embed in your blog posts and web pages using WordPress.
Firstly, lets take a look at configuring your media settings before you start adding pictures and video to your new site.
You’ll find there’s 2 ways to access your media settings:
- Settings > Media – This is where you initially configure your media settings
- Edit Post/Page screen – This is where you click the Upload/Insert icon to Add Media to your posts and pages.
I’ve already written many posts on how to use media in WordPress which you can access using these links:
- How To Use Images In Your Posts & Pages
- How To Add a Gallery in WordPress Pages & Posts
- 3 Of The Web’s Most Advanced Video Player Plugins
Adding great looking pictures and video to your WordPress sites is a great way to paint a picture of the story your are telling to your readers.
The last video is about some of the advanced features WordPress offers and includes some useful tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your WordPress site.