The main barrier preventing many people from starting their own website for blogging are the technical hurdles.
This free setup service helps make life easier for new bloggers who want to create a site with WordPress now and simply need help to get started.
The free service includes 6 crucial setup configurations you need to setup properly before you start blogging.
Some of these configurations make sure:
- Spammers don’t ruin your site by leaving thousands of registration links
- Your comment settings are configured properly so you can approve or disapprove new comments
- Your link structure is setup so it helps bring more visitors to your site
Essential Plugin Setup
On top of this, i’ll also setup 7 essential plugins for new WordPress bloggers.
- Jetpack is made by WordPress and adds social media, subscriptions and Akismet to stop spam period!
- Genesis Simple Sidebars makes it easy for beginners to create & display different sidebars, widgets and menus on different pages.
- Related Posts ensures your readers find exactly what they’re looking for and stay on your site as long as possible.
- WP Super Cache will make your site load faster and avoid downtime if your blogs goes viral on social media.
- WordPress Seo by Yoast will help your blog achieve the highest ranking potential in the search engines.
- Wordfence Security scans your site for malicious software and makes it almost impossible to get hacked.
- WordPress Backup to Dropbox automatically sends an entire backup of your site to your free Dropbox account.
To get started with this free service, all you need to do is order a hosting plan from Hostgator.
This service is sponsored by Hostgator, because they pay me a commission which enables me to complete this work without charging you.
Add Theme Installation
My site is powered by StudioPress who offer a great range of themes to make your site look awesome.
I’ll also install and setup your theme if you forward me the details you receive from them after purchase.
Check out designs people have made with StudioPress themes.
Username & Password Change
After i’ve completed installation, setup and configuration of your new site, i’ll show you how to change your login details.