After completing a recent survey, i discovered one of the biggest challenges bloggers and online marketers face each day is increasing traffic and building a list of subscribers.
Its not difficult to understand that the more subscribers you have on your list, the more traffic you’ll get to your site.
Tips To Get More Subscribers
Another tip Pro bloggers use to increase email subscribers is to:
- Focus on your most popular pages and posts.
- These pages already receive the most amount of traffic from the search engines.
- Therefore offer you the best opportunity to convert this traffic into subscribers.
Another challenge WordPress users face is customization.
Adding E-Mail Opt In Forms
Adding opt in boxes with a “call to action” to your site using code isn’t always easy especially if you want to avoid changing the look and feel of your existing theme.
That’s why the opt in skin plugin provides one of the best solutions.
Watch the video to learn more.
Capturing The Most Amount Of Subscribers
- Find your top 10 most popular posts using Google Analytics or WordPress.com stats
- Easily insert an email opt in form to your most popular posts and pages
- Test each design using the built in Split Testing stats included in this plugin
Opt in skin works with all major email marketing services like:
- Contact Contact
- and dozens more